MarketBeat is looking to expand our Web development team as we continue to grow our suite of financial service web platforms. Our current team is made up of Matt Paulson, Rebecca McKeever, Ryan Quam, and Rebekah VanMaanen.
Our technology stack is .NET with a backend SQL Server and we frequently will see over 1M pages views per day across our multi-site network.
- Desired skill sets include (but not required):
- Front-end development, comfortable with detailed UIX work, and working directly with a graphics designer.
- Data visualization using 3rd party solutions like D3.js or similar libraries.
- Data analytics to build new and innovative ways to analyze market trends and insights.
- Advertising network optimization experience to better leverage ad revenue through various channels.
- Platform optimization and scalability experience, as we continue to expand our customer base, web traffic, and partnerships.
This is a very fast-pace, senior development team that innovates on the fly in rapid development sprints. Candidates need to be comfortable working independently without a lot of direct management oversight. This job will report directly to the founder and CEO, Matt Paulson.
- Development code into the MarketBeat.com and family of financial services websites.
- Attend MarketBeat staff meetings (Bi-weekly) in person.
- Other duties as assigned base on the candidate’s existing skill sets, ask outlined above.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Must have direct experience in front-end web development platforms.
- Must be a good self-manager and be able to work independently.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have code examples from previous projects for MB staff review.
- Must live within a drivable distance of Sioux Falls, SD.
- Hybrid Work From Home / Work From Office Position
- Vanguard 401(K) with 3% Non-Elective Contribution + 5% Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance Plan (Wellmark) – Company Covers 50% of Individual Cost
- Charitable Giving Matching Program
- 40 Hours Annual PTO
- Paid Federal Holidays
If this position sounds like it was written for you, please send a letter of introduction and a resume to Will Bushee (firstname.lastname@example.org).